Monday, 13 February 2012

Cincin oh Cincin !

Assalamualaikum ladiesss...

               Last month I bought 1 ticket from Groupon,its a mammogram screening test voucher for my mum,and last week I walk in to the nearest BP healthcare in Glenmarie and make an appoinment with them..From what I 've read,women aged 40 & above should do the mammogram test once..so I plan to choose and make decisions for my mum..after pick up my mum in Nilai..we arrive at BP healthcare at 3 pm tho actually the appointment is at 2.30 pm..yess..30 minutes late..but still..there is no other patient/person waiting so the process went smoothly..after doctor checked blood pressure and take blood sample they assist my mum into the mammogram test room.It took about 1 hour to do the screening test and they finished at 4:45 pm.Result will be out on Wednesday.kinda nervous but pray and hope everything will be okay.insyaAllah..



this is basically a mammogram screening test looks like

After we finished at BP.Me,mum and my sweetheart planning to go to Giant and get some refreshments and my sweetheart plan to buy me an engagement ring..ooh laalaa..hehehe...jyeaaaaah I was amazed to get my ring so quickly,we went to wah chan..after negotiate about the price..ermm..my mum said it a lil bit pricey and I only get 1 and only ring and I asked my future fiance and he agree with my mum. so we proceed to the next shop-  Tomei which situated in the same building of Giant..still the design and shape is not in my favourite yet.I admit i am a bit choosy but still..its because Im gonna wear it for a long term therefore i need to find the type of ring that suits my lifestyle yg ganas nihhh...dannn masih belum jumpa juga cincin idaman..ermm...



one of my favouritaa..

My mum suggest us to buy the ring at jewel shop that she and all my aunties used to bought their 916 jewelleries so dah kenal la ngan tauke kedai tu kiranye..hmm kalau tahu tadi baik pegi sini je..and yes in PKNS, Ive found so many shape,design..,finally jumpa satu!...tihehe..yess...not only I loves the design but my mum said it really suits me either..with affordable price not only 1 but I got 2 cincin.
sorry.I dunno how to describe the cincin ,and i cannot post here as it will be reveal soon lahh okayy...hihih...alhamdulillah..syukur..thanks to Allah diatas rezeki ini dan juga to my mum and future-to-be-fiance..terima kasih di atas pemberian ini...ya memang awal but im so freakin excited yaww..and tonite I can sleep with ' muka ade tenyum'   :)

till then thanx fer reading akay.. 




1 comment:

  1. sabar ckit then dapat la yg sesuai..klu xsaba..huhu

    ReplyDelete